Need retirement income you can’t outlive? Have coffee with Meg. Take a video break and learn how Meg uses a single premium immediate annuity (SPIA) to alleviate concerns about outliving her retirement assets and being unable to meet monthly expenses.
Retire with Confidence
People are living longer than ever before, meaning that unpredictable market performance, higher health care costs, and rising inflation could impact your retirement nest egg. Social Security is in question, and you may or may not have a pension.
The reality is, many individuals may not be able to maintain their standard of living — or worse — may run out of money during retirement.
Live Comfortably with Retirement Income- Consider the risks that can affect your retirement and life:
- Lifespan – Living longer and outliving your retirement money.
- Inflation – Cost of living increases that erode your retirement buying power.
- Fluctuation – Market volatility that impacts your retirement assets.
- Experience – Life events that require retirement plan flexibility.
At what rate can you safely withdraw from your portfolio to address these risks?
- According to the Journal of Financial Planning, the safe withdrawal is 2.52%.